Monday, June 2, 2008

The Team is Ready!




Last night we finished packing all of our group items for crafts and for Bible lessons. We also discussed final plans for getting to the airport on Thursday.


We'll be in Pokrov for nine days with weather in the high 50s and low 60s.


Pray for the health of the team as one of our members has developed an allergic reaction to some medication. Pray also for strength.


I'll try to update this blog as often as possible while we are in Russia. There is internet access at the orphanage, so as long as I can get to an English interface, I should be OK.


Funding came in well and we received a donation of 14 soccer balls. Praise God for what he has done to get us to this point.


On a personal note, I'm very tired with work and with arranging this trip. Pray for me that I will get rest somewhere along the line.


No comments: